The personal data that may be collected are the following:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name and contact information);
- browsing data (eg IP address, place – country -, information on the pages visited by the user within the website, time of access to the website, browsing time on each page, analysis of the click flow. the Company does not collect this information in order to associate it with specific users, it is however possible to identify these users directly through this information or by using other information collected);
Purposes and Procedures for Processing
The personal data collected (“Data”) can be processed for the following purposes:
- execute a specific user request or provide the requested service (“Service”);
- allow the Company to conduct customer satisfaction surveys (“Customer Satisfaction”) relating to the quality of the Company’s goods and services in accordance with a legitimate interest of the Company;
- send commercial communications and advertisements on the Company’s products and services or carry out market research (“Marketing”);
- analyze your behaviors, habits and propensity to consume to improve the products and services provided by the Company as well as meet your expectations;
- communicate the data to companies controlled directly or indirectly by Laramis Srl (holding company) and / or connected to Th.Kohl Srl
- improve the user experience on the Company’s websites.
The Data may be processed on paper, by automatic or electronic means, including post or e-mail, telephone, fax and other means (eg websites, mobile apps).
The Data may be processed by natural persons and / or legal entities operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations.
The Data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders from Public Authorities or to exercise a right of the Company before the judicial authorities.
Link to Third Party Websites
Third party websites accessible from this website are the responsibility of the third party. The Company declines all responsibility for requests and / or the transmission of personal data to third party websites.
Data Controller of Personal Data
The owner is Th.Kohl Srl, with registered office in Viale dell’Industria, n. 37, Badia Calavena (Verona), Italy.
It is possible to contact the Data Controller at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data processed to provide the Service and obtain customer satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period considered strictly necessary to fulfill these purposes. However, the Company may continue to retain such Data for a longer period to the extent necessary to protect the Company’s interests relating to a potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
The Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment you provide your consent until the moment you revoke it. Once the consent has been revoked, the Data will no longer be used for these purposes, although they may still be kept by the Company, in particular to the extent necessary to protect the Company’s interests relating to a potential liability related to such processing unless provided a further clarification from the competent supervisory authority on the matter.
Rights of the Interested Persons
Data subjects have the right to exercise the following rights:
- the right of access refers to the right to know by the Company if their Data are being processed and, where applicable, to have access to them;
- the right of rectification and the right of cancellation refer to the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and / or incomplete data, as well as the cancellation of data when the request is legitimate;
- the right to limitation of processing refers to the right to request the interruption of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- the right to data portability refers to the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and legible format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to other owners;
- the right to object refers to the right to object to the processing of data when the request is legitimate, even when the data is processed for marketing or profiling purposes, if applicable;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the event of unlawful data processing.
The interested party can exercise the above rights by writing to Th.Kohl Srl, Viale dell’Industria, n. 37, Badia Calavena (Verona) or to email@example.com